Thermo Scientific Pierce TSAT is tris-(succinimidyl) aminotriacetate, a novel trifunctional crosslinker that contains three short spacers arms linked to a central nitrogen atom, each ending in an amine-reactive NHS-ester group.
- Reactive groups: NHS ester (three ends)
- Reactive towards: amino groups (primary amines)
- NHS ester couples to amines at pH 7-9 form stable amide bonds
- Trifunctional amine-reactive crosslinking agent
- Water-insoluble (dissolve first in DMF or DMSO)
- Preparation of multicomponent aggregates
- Polyerization of protein interactions for nearest-neighbor studies
- Core molecule for the construction of dendritic polymers
|Chemical structure of TSAT crosslinking reagent.
Crosslinker Application Guide -- search for recent literature references for this product
Overview of crosslinking
Chemistry of crosslinking
Crosslinkers at a glance (selection guide)
TMEA (trifunctional sulfhydryl-reactive crosslinker)