Thermo Scientific BupH Tris-HEPES-SDS Buffer Packs are pouches of dry-blend powder that are each sufficient to make 500mL of running buffer for gel electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE) with Thermo Scientific Precise Precast Protein Gels.
BupH Dry-Blend Packs of Tris-HEPES-SDS buffer are easy to use. Simply empty contents of one foil envelope pack into a beaker, add ultrapure water and stir to dissolve. The packs eliminate weighing time and tedious pH adjustments. When dissolved in 500mL of water, each pack makes 0.1M Tris, 0.1M HEPES, 3mM SDS, pH 8. HEPES is 4-(2-hydroxyethyl)-1-piperazineethanesulfonic acid.
- Tris-HEPES-SDS buffer – dissolved in 500mL of water, each pack makes 0.1M Tris, 0.1M HEPES, 3mM SDS, pH 8
- Convenient – dissolve contents of one envelope in water and the buffer is ready to use
- Save time and trouble – no weighing, no pH adjustment, no need to stock individual components, and no need to make and store large volumes of stock solution in advance of daily needs
- Long shelf life – stocking and storage as dry packs eliminates concerns about long-term stability of stock solutions
- Eliminate variables – our quality control ensures that every pack will yield the same, consistent buffer
- Running buffer for SDS-PAGE with Thermo Scientific Precise Precast Gels (e.g., Part No. 25224)
Precise Tris-HEPES Gels (precast mini gels)