Thermo Scientific BupH Tris-Glycine Transfer Buffer Packs are pouches of dry-blend powder that are each sufficient to make 500mL of standard electrophoresis running buffer for wet or semi-dry protein transfer from gel to blotting membrane.
BupH Dry-Blend Packs of Tris-glycine buffer are easy to use. Simply empty contents of one foil envelope pack into a beaker, add ultrapure water and stir to dissolve. The packs eliminate weighing time and tedious pH adjustments. When dissolved in 400mL of water and 100mL methanol, makes 25mM Tris, 192mM glycine, pH 8.
- Tris-glycine buffer – dissolved in 400mL of water and 100mL methanol, makes 25mM Tris, 192mM glycine, pH 8
- Convenient – dissolve contents of one envelope in water and the buffer is ready to use
- Save time and trouble – no weighing, no pH adjustment, no need to stock individual components, and no need to make and store large volumes of stock solution in advance of daily needs
- Long shelf life – stocking and storage as dry packs eliminates concerns about long-term stability of stock solutions
- Eliminate variables – our quality control ensures that every pack will yield the same, consistent buffer
- Running buffer for gel-to-membrane electrophoretic transfer
Review of Western blotting
Review of transfer methods
Pierce G2 Fast Blotter (semi-dry blotter)
1-Step Transfer Buffer (for rapid semi-dry transfer)