Thermo Scientific BupH Tris-Glycine-SDS Buffer Packs are pouches of dry-blend powder that are each sufficient to make 500mL of standard (pH 8.3) running buffer for SDS-PAGE (protein polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis).
BupH Dry-Blend Packs of Tris-glycine-SDS buffer are easy to use. Simply empty contents of one foil envelope pack into a beaker, add ultrapure water and stir to dissolve. The packs eliminate weighing time and tedious pH adjustments. When dissolved in 500mL of water, each pack makes 25mM Tris, 192mM glycine, 0.1% SDS, pH 8.3.
- Tris-glycine-SDS buffer – dissolved in 500mL of water, each pack makes 25mM Tris, 192mM glycine, 0.1% SDS, pH 8.3
- Convenient – dissolve contents of one envelope in water and the buffer is ready to use
- Save time and trouble – no weighing, no pH adjustment, no need to stock individual components, and no need to make and store large volumes of stock solution in advance of daily needs
- Long shelf life – stocking and storage as dry packs eliminates concerns about long-term stability of stock solutions
- Eliminate variables – our quality control ensures that every pack will yield the same, consistent buffer
- Running buffer for Tris-glycine gel electrophoresis
Precise Tris-Glycine Gels (precast mini gels)