Thermo Scientific Pierce 10X Tris-Glycine-SDS Buffer is a space-saving stock solution that is ideal for quickly preparing standard Tris-glycine-SDS (pH 8.3) running buffer used for SDS-PAGE (protein polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis).
Pierce Concentrated Buffers are ready to use without having to weigh and dissolve dry ingredients or to adjust the pH with concentrated acid or base. Simply dilute the stock solution with pure water and proceed with your experiment. The 10X Tris-Glycine-SDS Buffer makes 0.025M Tris, 0.192M glycine, 0.1% SDS, pH 8.5, when diluted to 1X with water. SDS is sodium dodecyl sulfate.
- Tris-glycine-SDS buffer – diluted 10-fold in water, the solution yields 0.025M Tris, 0.192M glycine, 0.1% SDS, pH 8.5
- Easy to use – no packets to open and no powder to dissolve
- Increased accuracy – eliminates the possibility of powder remaining in a packet
- Saves time – 10X concentration eliminates time spent waiting for powder to dissolve
- Saves space – storage as concentrated stock minimizes bench space needed for solutions
- Running buffer for Tris-glycine gel electrophoresis
Precise Tris-Glycine Gels (precast mini gels)