Thermo Scientific BupH Tris Buffered Saline Packs are pouches of dry-blend powder that are each sufficient to make 500mL of Tris-NaCl buffer (TBS) for diluents and wash buffers in ELISA, Western blotting and general immunoassay procedures.
BupH Dry-Blend Packs of TBS are easy to use. Simply empty contents of one foil envelope pack into a beaker, add ultrapure water and stir to dissolve. The packs eliminate weighing time and tedious pH adjustments. When dissolved in 500mL of water, each pack makes 25mM Tris, 0.15M NaCl, pH 7.2.
- TBS – dissolved in 500mL of water, each pack makes 25mM Tris, 0.15M NaCl, pH 7.2
- Convenient – dissolve contents of one envelope in water and the buffer is ready to use
- Save time and trouble – no weighing, no pH adjustment, no need to stock individual components, and no need to make and store large volumes of stock solution in advance of daily needs
- Long shelf life – stocking and storage as dry packs eliminates concerns about long-term stability of stock solutions
- Eliminate variables – our quality control ensures that every pack will yield the same, consistent buffer
- Wash buffer and antibody diluent for ELISA, Western blotting and other immunoassays