Thermo Scientific Pierce 20X Tris Buffered Saline is a space-saving stock solution that is ideal for preparing Tris-NaCl buffer (TBS) for use as a wash buffer and antibody diluent for ELISA, Western blotting and other immunoassays.
Pierce Concentrated Buffers are ready to use without having to weigh and dissolve dry ingredients or to adjust the pH with concentrated acid or base. Simply dilute the stock solution with pure water and proceed with your experiment. The 20X Tris Buffered Saline (TBS) makes 25mM Tris, 0.15M NaCl, pH 7.2 to 7.5, when diluted to 1X with water.
- TBS – diluted 20-fold in water, the solution yields 25mM Tris, 0.15M NaCl, pH 7.2 to 7.5
- Easy to use – no packets to open and no powder to dissolve
- Increased accuracy – eliminates the possibility of powder remaining in a packet
- Saves time – 20X concentration eliminates time spent waiting for powder to dissolve
- Saves space – storage as concentrated stock minimizes bench space needed for solutions
- Wash buffer and antibody diluent for ELISA, Western blotting and other immunoassays