Thermo Scientific Pierce 20X TBS Tween-20 is a space-saving stock solution that is ideal for preparing TBS-Tween (TBS-T) wash buffers or blocking buffer diluent used for applications such as ELISA, Western blotting and other immunoassays.
Pierce Concentrated Buffers are ready to use without having to weigh and dissolve dry ingredients or to adjust the pH with concentrated acid or base. Simply dilute the stock solution with pure water and proceed with your experiment. The 20X TBS Tween-20 (Tris-buffered saline with Tween™ 20 detergent) makes 25mM Tris, 0.15M NaCl, 0.05% Tween-20, pH 7.5, when diluted to 1X with water.
- TBS-T – diluted 20-fold in water, the solution yields 25mM Tris, 0.15M NaCl, 0.05% Tween-20, pH 7.5
- Easy to use – no packets to open and no powder to dissolve
- Increased accuracy – eliminates the possibility of powder remaining in a packet
- Saves time – 20X concentration eliminates time spent waiting for powder to dissolve
- Saves space – storage as concentrated stock minimizes bench space needed for solutions
- Wash buffer or blocking buffer for ELISA, Western and other immunoassays