Thermo Scientific Pierce SIAB is a mid-length (10.6 angstrom) crosslinker for amine-to-sulfhydryl conjugation via N-hydroxysuccinimide (NHS) ester and iodoacetyl reactive groups.
- Reactive groups: NHS ester and iodoacetyl
- Reactive toward: amino and sulfhydryl groups
- Water-insoluble (dissolve first in DMF or DMSO); compare to Sulfo-SIAB
- Used to prepare stable enzyme-IgG conjugates
- Forms conjugates with liposomes
|Chemical structure of SIAB crosslinking reagent.
Crosslinker Application Guide -- search for recent literature references for this product
Overview of crosslinking
Chemistry of crosslinking
Crosslinkers at a glance (selection guide)