Assay IFN-γ (porcine interferon gamma) levels in pig serum, plasma (EDTA, heparin, sodium citrate), and culture supernatant samples with our Thermo Scientific Porcine IFN gamma ELISA Kit.
This porcine IFN-gamma ELISA kit uses pre-titered, matched pairs of coating and detection antibodies to achieve sensitive and accurate measurement of interferon gamma (IFNγ) in samples at 50μL per well. Also included are calibrated recombinant protein standard, streptavidin-HRP, TMB substrate solution and stop solution. The complete kit contains precoated 96-well strip plate(s) and lot-optimized reagents. All components undergo quality control testing to minimize lot-to-lot variability.
- Target: natural and recombinant porcine interferon gamma (IFNγ)
- Format: colorimetric ELISA (TMB substrate) in clear 96-well strip plate
- Measurement: absorbance at 450nm minus absorbance at 550nm
- Assay Range: 8 to 500pg/mL
- Sensitivity: < 2pg/mL
- Sample Types: cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma (EDTA, sodium citrate and heparin)
- Total Assay Time: 3 hours
- Sample Size: 50μL
- Specificity: no significant cross-reaction with with porcine IL-1β, IL-6, IL-8, IL-12 (p40), IL-12 (p70), or human, mouse or rat IFNγ
|Video of the Thermo Scientific IFN gamma ELISA Kit
Complete kit contains pre-coated antibody-plates, detection antibodies, buffers, diluents, standards, and substrates.
|Pig IFNγ ELISA standard curve. An example standard curve for the Thermo Scientific Porcine IFNγ ELISA Kit (Part No. EPIFNG), with error bars based on twelve replicates for each interferon gamma standard concentration.
This product is for In Vitro experimental use only. Not for resale without express authorization.