Poly-HRP Streptavidin consists of streptavidin protein that is covalently conjugated to a polymerized form of horseradish peroxidase (HRP) enzyme. Streptavidin binds to biotin and the conjugated HRP polymer provides a high level of activity for detection using an appropriate substrate system. This particular Poly-HRP Streptavidin product has been used primarily in sandwich ELISA applications to improve the signal provided by typical (non-Poly) streptavidin-HRP conjugates. The accompanying Poly-HRP Dilution Buffer is optimized to ensure optimal performance with Poly-HRP Streptavidin.
- Product Number: N200
- Size: 0.25mL
- Formulation: Conjugate in PBS containing distilled glycerol, BSA and a preservative.
- Storage: Shipped on cold packs. Aliquot and store at -20°C immediately upon receipt. Do not store below -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Application: ELISA: to be used with biotin-labeled detection antibodies. Recommended dilution range is 1:2,000 - 1:20,000. The optimal dilution must be determined empirically for each specific application. Prepare dilutions immediately before use.
- Dilution Buffer: For optimal assay sensitivity and signal-to-noise ratio with this product, use the accompanying Poly-HRP Dilution Buffer (Product # N500 or N501). Avoid using serum in diluents because it usually contains high levels of biotin, which will interfere with the intended detection.
Highlights of Poly-HRP Dilution Buffer:
- Product Number: N500 (100mL) and N501 (1L)
- Formulation: 1% biotin-free casein in a PBS buffer solution.
- Storage: Shipped on cold packs. Store at 2-8°C immediately upon receipt.
- Application: Dilution of Poly-HRP Streptavidin (Product # N200): Gently invert bottle and swirl to mix before use. Do not vortex. Use at full strength. Refer to Poly-HRP Streptavidin Certificate of Analysis for recommended dilution ranges. Dilute Poly-HRP Streptavidin immediately before use.
Blocking Buffer, Stop Solution, and TMB Substrate
Standard HRP-Streptavidin for ELISA (Product # N100)
High-Senstivity Streptavidin-HRP Conjugates
Stabilized HRP Conjugates