Assay phosphorylated JNK-1 and JNK-2 ([pThr183/Tyr185] c-Jun N-terminal protein kinase, pJNK) levels in cell lysates of human, mouse, and rat origin with our Thermo Scientific Phospho JNK 1/2 ELISA Kit.
This phospho-JNK ELISA kit is an immunoassay for the quantitative determination of phosphorylated c-Jun N-terminal protein kinase (pJNK, pJNK 1/2) in cell lysates. A recombinant pJNK1 Standard is provided with the kit. The assay uses a monoclonal antibody to JNK precoated in a microplate to bind the JNK in the standards or sample. After a short incubation, the excess sample or standard is washed out of the plate and a biotinylated phospho-JNK detection antibody is added. This antibody binds to the pJNK captured on the plate. After a short incubation, the excess antibody is washed out and secondary conjugate is added, which binds to the biotinylated phospho JNK detection antibody. Excess conjugate is washed out and TMB substrate is added. After a short incubation, the enzyme reaction is stopped and the absorbance is read at
450nm. The measured optical density is directly proportional to the concentration of pJNK in either standards or samples.
- Target: phosphorylated JNK-1 and JNK-2 ([pThr183/Tyr185] c-Jun N-terminal protein kinase, pJNK)
- Format: colorimetric ELISA (TMB substrate) in clear 96-well strip plate
- Measurement: absorbance at 450nm minus absorbance at 550nm
- Assay Range: 125 to 4000pg/mL
- Sensitivity: < 75.8pg/mL
- Precision: dependent upon sample type and level (see instructions)
- Sample Types: cell lysates of human, mouse, and rat origin
- Total Assay Time: 3 hours
- Sample Size: 100μL
- Specificity: no significant cross-reaction with non-phosphorylated ERK2, phospho-ERK2, phospho-p38, non-phosphorylated JNK1.
|Video of the Thermo Scientific Phospho JNK 1/2 ELISA Kit
Complete kit contains pre-coated antibody-plate, detection antibodies, buffers, standard, substrate, and stop solution.