Assay phosphorylated GSK-3β ([pSer9] glycogen synthase kinase 3 beta, pGSK-3β) levels in cell lysates of human, mouse, and rat origin with our Thermo Scientific Phospho GSK-3 beta ELISA Kit.
This phospho-GSK-3 beta ELISA kit is an immunoassay for the quantitative determination of phosphorylated glycogen synthase kinase 3 beta (pGSK-3β) in cell lysates. A recombinant GSK-3β standard is provided with the kit. The assay uses a monoclonal antibody to GSK-3β precoated in a microplate to bind the GSK-3β in the standards or sample. After a short incubation, the excess sample or standard is washed out of the plate and a phospho-GSK-3b detection antibody is added. This antibody binds to the pGSK-3β captured on the plate. After a short incubation, the excess antibody is washed out and secondary conjugate is added, which binds to the phospho-GSK-3β detection antibody. Excess conjugate is washed out and TMB substrate is added. After a short incubation, the enzyme reaction is stopped and the absorbance is read at 450nm. The measured optical density is directly proportional to the concentration of pGSK-3β in either standards or samples.
- Target: phosphorylated GSK-3β ([pSer9] glycogen synthase kinase 3 beta, pGSK-3β)
- Format: colorimetric ELISA (TMB substrate) in clear 96-well strip plate
- Measurement: absorbance at 450nm minus absorbance at 550nm
- Assay Range: 62.5 to 2000pg/mL
- Sensitivity: < 9pg/mL
- Precision: dependent upon sample type and level (see instructions)
- Sample Types: cell lysates of human, mouse, and rat origin
- Total Assay Time: 3 hours
- Sample Size: 100μL
- Specificity: no significant cross-reaction with GSK-3α, ATP Citrate Lyase, MEK, AKT, phospho-JNK, ERK and phospho-ERK.
|Video of the Thermo Scientific Phospho GSK-3 beta ELISA Kit
Complete kit contains pre-coated antibody-plate, detection antibodies, buffers, standard, substrate, and stop solution.