Assay phosphorylated ERK-1 and ERK-2 ([pThr202/Tyr204] extracellular signal-regulated kinase, pERK1/2) levels in cell lysates of human, mouse, and rat origin with our Thermo Scientific Phospho ERK 1/2 ELISA Kit.
This phospho-ERK ELISA kit is an immunoassay for the quantitative determination of phosphorylated extracellular signal-regulated kinase (pERK) 1/2 in biological fluids. A recombinant phospho-ERK Standard is provided with the kit. The assay uses a monoclonal antibody to ERK precoated in a microplate to bind the phosphorylated ERK1 and ERK2 in the standards or sample. After a short incubation, the excess sample or standard is washed out of the plate and a phospho-ERK detection antibody is added. This antibody binds to the pERK captured on the plate. After a short incubation, the excess antibody is washed out and secondary conjugate is added, which binds to the phospho-ERK detection antibody. Excess conjugate is washed out and TMB substrate is added. After a short incubation, the enzyme reaction is stopped and the absorbance is read at 450nm. The measured optical density is directly proportional to the concentration of pERK in either standards or samples.
- Target: phosphorylated ERK-1 and ERK-2 ([pThr202/Tyr204] extracellular signal-regulated kinase, pERK1/2)
- Format: colorimetric ELISA (TMB substrate) in clear 96-well strip plate
- Measurement: absorbance at 450nm minus absorbance at 550nm
- Assay Range: 62 to 2000pg/mL
- Sensitivity: < 38.2pg/mL
- Precision: dependent upon sample type and level (see instructions)
- Sample Types: cell lysates of human, mouse, and rat origin
- Total Assay Time: 3 hours
- Sample Size: 100μL
- Specificity: no significant cross-reaction with non-phosphorylated ERK, phospho-p38, non-phosphorylated p38, phospho-JNK, non-phosphorylated JNK, phospho-AKT and non-phosphorylated AKT.
|Video of the Thermo Scientific Phospho ERK 1/2 ELISA Kit
Complete kit contains pre-coated antibody-plate, detection antibodies, buffers, standard, substrate, and stop solution.