Thermo Scientific Pierce 20X PBS Tween-20 is a space-saving stock solution that is ideal for preparing PBS-Tween (PBS-T) wash buffers for ELISA, Western and other immunoassays as well as a blocking buffer for plate-based assays.
Pierce Concentrated Buffers are ready to use without having to weigh and dissolve dry ingredients or to adjust the pH with concentrated acid or base. Simply dilute the stock solution with pure water and proceed with your experiment. The 20X PBS Tween-20 makes 10mM sodium phosphate, 0.15M NaCl, 0.05% Tween™ 20, pH 7.5, when diluted to 1X with water.
- PBS-T – diluted 20-fold in water, the solution yields 10mM sodium phosphate, 0.15M NaCl, 0.05% Tween-20, pH 7.5
- Easy to use – no packets to open and no powder to dissolve
- Increased accuracy – eliminates the possibility of powder remaining in a packet
- Saves time – 20X concentration eliminates time spent waiting for powder to dissolve
- Saves space – storage as concentrated stock minimizes bench space needed for solutions
- A wash buffer for ELISA, Western blotting and other immunoassays
- Diluent or blocking buffer for plate-based assays