Thermo Scientific Pierce High Sensitivity NeutrAvidin HRP Conjugate is a specially prepared peroxidase-conjugated form of avidin biotin-binding protein that provides signal amplification like poly-HRP and exceptional storage stability.
This specially-manufactured variety of HRP-conjugated streptavidin protein meets the demands of today's scientists for more sensitive detection in ELISA and Western blotting applications. The conjugate is suitable for use with chemiluminescent, chemifluorescent or colorimetric substrates. Each High Sensitivity HRP conjugate is packaged in an easy-to-use stabilized solution that enables convenient storage at 4°C for at least one year.
- NeutrAvidin Protein – a specially deglycosylated form of avidin that provides highly specific, low-background binding of biotinylated antibodies in many applications (Learn more...)
- High sensitivity – detect low levels of target without background; obtain high signal-to-noise ratios
- Cost effective – use less conjugate in Western blotting and ELISA applications and still obtain excellent results
- Flexible – compatible with typical chemiluminescent, fluorescent and colorimetric peroxidase substrates
- Convenient – ready-to-use stabilized liquid format means there is no waiting for thawing and no need to aliquot
Our High Sensitivity HRP Conjugates outperform the competition on target detection, signal intensity and signal-to-noise ratios. For example, experiments indicate that the High Sensitivity Streptavidin-HRP can be diluted eight-to 10-fold more than traditional HRP conjugates and still produce similar results.
|Excellent IHC staining of GAPDH and cytokeratin 18 in human colon carcinoma with Thermo Scientific High Sensitivity HRP Conjugates. Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma tissues were stained using Metal Enhanced DAB Substrate (Thermo Scientific Pierce Immunohistochemistry Peroxidase Detection Kit, Part No. 36000). The tissues were incubated with either biotinylated anti-GAPDH or rabbit anti-cytokeratin 18 followed by biotinylated anti-rabbit IgG (left panels) or blocking buffer only (right panels). The sections were subsequently incubated with Thermo Scientific High Sensitivity NeutrAvidin-HRP (top panels) or Streptavidin-HRP (bottom panels). Tissues were counterstained using the Harris-modified hematoxylin solution (blue staining in all panels). GAPDH and Cytokeratin 18, stained using the NeutrAvidin HRP and streptavidin HRP, appear brown (left panels) while the Negative Control panels shows no brown staining in the tissue.
Immunohistochemistry (IHC) technical guide
Poly-HRP Streptavidin Conjugate (including conjugate usage suggestions)
All Streptavidin, NeutrAvidin and Avidin Conjugates