Thermo Scientific BupH Modified Dulbecco's PBS Packs are pouches of dry-blend powder that are each sufficient to make 500mL of physiological Na- and K-phosphate buffered saline (D-PBS) for ELISA and Western blot diluents and wash buffers.
BupH Dry-Blend Packs of modified Dulbecco's phosphate buffered saline are easy to use. Simply empty contents of one foil envelope pack into a beaker, add ultrapure water and stir to dissolve. The packs eliminate weighing time and tedious pH adjustments. When dissolved in 500mL of water, each pack makes 8mM sodium phosphate, 2mM potassium phosphate, 0.14M NaCl, 10mM KCl, pH 7.4.
- Dulbecco's PBS – dissolved in 500mL of water, each pack makes 8mM sodium phosphate, 2mM potassium phosphate, 0.14M NaCl, 10mM KCl, pH 7.4
- Convenient – dissolve contents of one envelope in water and the buffer is ready to use
- Save time and trouble – no weighing, no pH adjustment, no need to stock individual components, and no need to make and store large volumes of stock solution in advance of daily needs
- Long shelf life – stocking and storage as dry packs eliminates concerns about long-term stability of stock solutions
- Eliminate variables – our quality control ensures that every pack will yield the same, consistent buffer
- Wash buffers and antibody diluents in applications such as ELISA, Western blotting and other immunoassays