Thermo Scientific Pierce 20X Modified Dulbecco's PBS is a space-saving stock solution used for preparing physiological Na- and K-phosphate buffered saline (D-PBS) antibody diluents used in ELISA, Western blotting and other immunoassays.
Pierce Concentrated Buffers are ready to use without having to weigh and dissolve dry ingredients or to adjust the pH with concentrated acid or base. Simply dilute the stock solution with pure water and proceed with your experiment. The 20X Modified Dulbecco's PBS (phosphate-buffered saline) makes 8mM sodium phosphate, 2mM potassium phosphate, 0.14M NaCl, 10mM KCl, pH 7.4, when diluted to 1X with water.
- Dulbecco's PBS – diluted 20-fold in water, the solution yields 8mM sodium phosphate, 2mM potassium phosphate, 0.14M NaCl, 10mM KCl, pH 7.4
- Easy to use – no packets to open and no powder to dissolve
- Increased accuracy – eliminates the possibility of powder remaining in a packet
- Saves time – 20X concentration eliminates time spent waiting for powder to dissolve
- Saves space – storage as concentrated stock minimizes bench space needed for solutions
- Used for wash buffers and antibody diluents in applications such as ELISA, Western blotting and other immunoassays