Assay TNFα (human tumor necrosis factor alpha) levels in serum, plasma (EDTA, heparin) and culture supernatant samples by enhanced chemiluminescence (ECL) with our Thermo Scientific Human TNF alpha Chemiluminescent ELISA Kits.
This human TNF alpha ELISA kit uses pre-titered, matched pairs of coating and detection antibodies to achieve sensitive and accurate chemiluminescent measurement of of tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-alpha, TNFα) in samples at 50μL per well. Also included are calibrated recombinant protein standard, streptavidin-HRP and Thermo Scientific SuperSignal Chemiluminescent Substrate solutions. The complete kit contains pre-coated 96-well strip plate(s) and lot-optimized reagents. All components undergo quality control testing to minimize lot-to-lot variability.
- Target: natural and recombinant human TNFα (mouse tumor necrosis factor alpha)
- Format: chemiluminescent ELISA (SuperSignal Substrate) in black 96-well strip plate
- Measurement: luminometer detection of ECL light emission (max. Em = 425nm)
- Assay Range: 2 to 20,000pg/mL
- Sensitivity: < 1.0pg/mL
- Precision: intra-assay CV < 5%; inter-assay CV < 10%
- Sample Types: cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma (EDTA, sodium citrate and heparin)
- Total Assay Time: 2.1 hours
- Sample Size: 50μL
- Specificity: cross-reactivity was observed with porcine TNFα; others undetermined
|Video of the Thermo Scientific TNF alpha ELISA Kit
Complete kit contains pre-coated antibody-plate, detection antibodies, buffer, diluent, standard, and chemiluminescent substrate.
|Human TNF alpha ELISA standard curve. An example standard curve for the Thermo Scientific Human TNF alpha Chemiluminescent ELISA Kit (Part No. 84776), with error bars based on six replicates for each tumor necrosis factor alpha standard concentration.
This product is for In Vitro experimental use only. Not for resale without express authorization.