Assay ICAM-1 (human soluble ICAM-1, also called CD54) levels in human serum, plasma (EDTA, heparin) and culture supernatant samples with our Thermo Scientific Human Soluble ICAM (CD54) ELISA Kits.
These human sICAM-1 ELISA kits use pre-titered, matched pairs of coating and detection antibodies to achieve sensitive and accurate measurement of soluble ICAM-1 (intercellular adhesion molecule 1, also called CD54). Also included are calibrated recombinant protein standard, OPD substrate tablets, diluents and wash buffer. The complete kit contains a pre-coated 96-well strip plate and lot-optimized reagents. All components undergo quality control testing to minimize lot-to-lot variability.
- Target: human soluble ICAM-1 (intercellular adhesion molecule 1, also called CD54)
- Format: colorimetric ELISA (OPD substrate) in clear 96-well strip plate
- Measurement: absorbance at 490nm
- Assay Range: 0.3 to 10ng/mL
- Sensitivity: < 0.3ng/mL
- Precision: intra-assay CV < 10%; inter-assay CV < 10%
- Sample Types: cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma (EDTA, sodium citrate and heparin)
- Total Assay Time: 2.5 hours
- Sample Size: 25μL of 100-fold diluted samples per well
- Specificity: undetermined
Complete kits contain pre-coated antibody-plates, detection antibodies, buffers, diluents, standards, and substrates.
|Human ICAM-1 ELISA standard curve. An example standard curve for the Thermo Scientific Human ICAM-1 (CD54) ELISA Kit (Part No. EH5400), with error bars based on six replicates for each ICAM-1 (CD54) standard concentration.