Assay IL-2 (human interleukin-2) levels in human serum, plasma and culture supernatant samples by enhanced chemiluminescence (ECL) with our Thermo Scientific Human IL-2 Chemiluminescent ELISA Kit.
This human IL-2 ELISA kit uses pre-titered, matched pairs of coating and detection antibodies to achieve sensitive and accurate chemiluminescent measurement of interleukin-2 (IL-2) in samples at 50μL per well. Also included are calibrated recombinant protein standard, streptavidin-HRP and Thermo Scientific SuperSignal Chemiluminescent Substrate solutions. The complete kit contains pre-coated 96-well strip plate(s) and lot-optimized reagents. All components undergo quality control testing to minimize lot-to-lot variability.
- Target: natural and recombinant human interleukin-2 (IL-2)
- Format: chemiluminescent ELISA (SuperSignal Substrate) in black 96-well strip plate
- Measurement: luminometer detection of ECL light emission (max. Em = 425nm)
- Assay Range: 1 to 10,000pg/mL
- Sensitivity: < 0.5pg/mL
- Precision: intra-assay CV < 10%; inter-assay CV < 10%
- Sample Types: cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma (EDTA, sodium citrate and heparin)
- Total Assay Time: 2.1 hours
- Sample Size: 50μL
- Specificity: undetermined
|Video of the Thermo Scientific IL-2 ELISA Kit
Complete kit contains pre-coated antibody-plate, detection antibodies, buffer, diluent, standard, and chemiluminescent substrate.
|Human IL-2 ELISA standard curve. An example standard curve for the Thermo Scientific Human IL-2 Chemiluminescent ELISA Kit (Part No. 84772), with error bars based on four replicates for each interleukin-2 standard concentration.
This product is for In Vitro experimental use only. Not for resale without express authorization.