Assay IL-13 (human interleukin-13) levels in human serum, plasma (EDTA, heparin, sodium citrate), urine and culture supernatant samples with our Thermo Scientific Human IL-13 ELISA Kits.
These human IL-13 ELISA kits use pre-titered, matched pairs of coating and detection antibodies to achieve sensitive and accurate measurement of interleukin-13 (IL-13) in samples at 50μL per well. Also included are calibrated recombinant protein standard, streptavidin-HRP, TMB substrate solution and stop solution. The complete kits contain pre-coated 96-well strip plate(s) and lot-optimized reagents. All components undergo quality control testing to minimize lot-to-lot variability.
- Target: natural and recombinant human interleukin-13 (IL-13)
- Format: colorimetric ELISA (TMB substrate) in clear 96-well strip plate
- Measurement: absorbance at 450nm minus absorbance at 550nm
- Assay Range: 0 to 1000pg/mL
- Sensitivity: < 7pg/mL
- Precision: intra-assay CV < 10%; inter-assay CV < 10%
- Sample Types: cell culture supernatant, urine, serum, plasma (EDTA, sodium citrate and heparin)
- Total Assay Time: 3 hours
- Sample Size: 50μL
- Specificity: no significant cross-reaction with human IL-1α, IL-1β, IL-1ra, IL-2, IL-3, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-7, IL-8, IL-9, IL-10, IL-11, IL-12, TNFα, TGFβ, IFNγ, IFNα, GM-CSF, GROα, GROβ, or mouse IL-13.
|Video of the Thermo Scientific IL-13 ELISA Kit
Complete kits contain pre-coated antibody-plates, detection antibodies, buffers, diluents, standards, and substrates.
|Human IL-13 ELISA standard curve. An example standard curve for the Thermo Scientific Human IL-13 ELISA Kit (Part No. EHIL13), with error bars based on four replicates for each interleukin-13 standard concentration.
This product is for In Vitro experimental use only. Not for resale without express authorization.