Assay IL-12 p40 + p70 (total human interleukin-12) levels in human serum, plasma (EDTA, heparin, sodium citrate) and culture supernatant samples with these hermo Scientific Human IL-12 (total) ELISA Kits.
These human IL-12 ELISA kits use pre-titered, matched pairs of coating and detection antibodies to achieve sensitive and accurate measurement of both active (p70) and inactive (p40) forms of interleukin-12 (IL-12 total) in samples at 50μL per well. Also included are calibrated recombinant protein standard, HRP-conjugate, TMB substrate solution and stop solution. The complete kits contain pre-coated 96-well strip plate(s) and lot-optimized reagents. All components undergo quality control testing to minimize lot-to-lot variability.
- Target: total (p70 and p40) natural and recombinant human interleukin-12 (IL-12)
- Format: colorimetric ELISA (TMB substrate) in clear 96-well strip plate
- Measurement: absorbance at 450nm minus absorbance at 550nm
- Assay Range: 25.6 to 1000pg/mL
- Sensitivity: < 5pg/mL
- Precision: intra-assay CV < 10%; inter-assay CV < 10%
- Sample Types: cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma (EDTA, sodium citrate and heparin)
- Total Assay Time: 3 hours
- Sample Size: 50μL
- Specificity: no significant cross-reaction with human GM-CSF, IFNα, IFNγ, TNFα, TNFβ, IL-1α, IL-2, IL-3, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-7, IL-8, IL-9, IL-10, IL-11, IL-13, IL-15, mouse IL-12 (p70) or mouse IL-12 (p40).
|Video of the Thermo Scientific IL-12 ELISA Kit
Complete kits contain pre-coated antibody-plates, detection antibodies, buffers, diluents, standards, and substrates.
|Human total IL-12 (p70 + p40) ELISA standard curve. An example standard curve for the Thermo Scientific Human Total IL-12 ELISA Kit (Part No. EH2IL12T), with error bars based on four replicates for each interleukin-12 standard concentration.
This product is for In Vitro experimental use only. Not for resale without express authorization.