Thermo Scientific BupH Carbonate-Bicarbonate Buffer Packs are pouches of dry-blended powder that are each sufficient to make 500mL of alkaline (pH 9.4) Na-carbonate (carb-bicarb) buffer for use in protein and antibody coating procedures.
BupH Dry-Blend Packs of carbonate-bicarbonate buffer are easy to use. Simply empty contents of one foil envelope pack into a beaker, add ultrapure water and stir to dissolve. The packs eliminate weighing time and tedious pH adjustments. When dissolved in 500mL of water, each pack makes 0.2M carbonate-bicarbonate, pH 9.4.
- Carb-bicarb buffer – dissolved in 500mL of water, each pack makes 0.2M carbonate-bicarbonate, pH 9.4
- Convenient – dissolve contents of one envelope in water and the buffer is ready to use
- Save time and trouble – no weighing, no pH adjustment, no need to stock individual components, and no need to make and store large volumes of stock solution in advance of daily needs
- Long shelf life – stocking and storage as dry packs eliminates concerns about long-term stability of stock solutions
- Eliminate variables – our quality control ensures that every pack will yield the same, consistent buffer
- Coating or binding capture-antibodies and other proteins onto polystyrene microplates for ELISA and other plate assays