Assay IL-4 (bovine interleukin-4) levels in bovine cell culture supernatant samples with our Thermo Scientific Bovine IL-4 ELISA Kits.
This bovine IL-4 ELISA reagent kit uses pre-titered, matched pairs of coating and detection antibodies to achieve sensitive and accurate measurement of interleukin-4 (IL-4) in samples at 100μL per well. Also included are calibrated recombinant protein standard, streptavidin-HRP, TMB substrate solution and stop solution. The economically-priced reagent kit provides validated reagents only, requiring users to coat their own plates. All components undergo quality control testing to minimize lot-to-lot variability.
- Target: natural and recombinant bovine interleukin-4 (IL-4)
- Format: colorimetric ELISA (TMB substrate) for 96-well microplates
- Measurement: absorbance at 450nm minus absorbance at 550nm
- Assay Range: 16 to 1000pg/mL
- Sensitivity: undetermined
- Sample Types: cell culture supernatant
- Total Assay Time: 3.5 hours
- Sample Size: 100μL
- Specificity: no significant cross-reaction with recombinant bovine IL-1β, IL-2, IL-6, IL-8, IFNγ or TNFα; no significant cross-reaction with recombinant human, equine, mouse, porcine, rat, or rhesus macaque IL-4.
The Reagent Kit (previously called a "Screening Set") contains matched antibodies, standard and detection reagents but no coated plates.
|Bovine IL-4 ELISA standard curve. An example standard curve for the Thermo Scientific Bovine IL-4 ELISA Reagent Kit (Part No. ESS0031), with error bars based on four replicates for each interleukin-4 standard concentration.