Assay IFN-γ (bovine interferon gamma) levels in cow cell culture supernatant samples with our Thermo Scientific Bovine IFN gamma ELISA Reagent Kit.
This bovine IFN-gamma ELISA reagent kit uses pre-titered, matched pairs of coating and detection antibodies to achieve sensitive and accurate measurement of interferon gamma (IFNγ) in samples at 100μL per well. Also included are calibrated recombinant protein standard, streptavidin-HRP, TMB substrate solution and stop solution. The economically-priced reagent kit provides validated reagents only, requiring users to coat their own plates. All components undergo quality control testing to minimize lot-to-lot variability.
- Target: natural and recombinant bovine interferon gamma (IFNγ)
- Format: colorimetric ELISA (TMB substrate) for 96-well microplates
- Measurement: absorbance at 450nm minus absorbance at 550nm
- Assay Range: 31.2 to 2000pg/mL
- Sensitivity: undetermined
- Sample Types: cell culture supernatant
- Total Assay Time: 3 hours
- Sample Size: 100μL
- Specificity: no significant cross-reaction with recombinant bovine IL-1β, IL-2, IL-4, IL-6, IL-8, or TNFα, or with recombinant human, mouse, or rat IFNγ.
|Video of the Thermo Scientific IFN gamma ELISA Kit
The Reagent Kit (previously called a "Screening Set") contains matched antibodies, standard and detection reagents but no coated plates.
|Bovine IFNγ ELISA standard curve. An example standard curve for the Thermo Scientific Bovine IFNγ ELISA Reagent Kit (Part No. ESS0026B), with error bars based on six replicates for each interferon gamma standard concentration.
This product is for In Vitro experimental use only. Not for resale without express authorization.