Test HA-tagged protein interactions
New anti-HA magnetic beads and IP kit.
We now offer stand-alone anti-HA magnetic beads and a complete HA-tag magnetic co-IP kit for protein interaction experiments (co-immunoprecipitation) involving HA-tagged fusion proteins.
The Pierce Magnetic HA-Tag IP/Co-IP Kit uses a specific, high-affinity anti-HA antibody that is pre-immobilized on high-performance magnetic particles. Together these enable for rapid purification of HA-tagged fusion proteins (and interactors) from bacterial and mammalian cell lysates. The hemagglutinin (HA) peptide (YPYDVPDYA), derived from the human influenza virus HA protein, is one of several fusion protein tags used for recombinant protein expression.
- Specific – highly specific anti-HA monoclonal antibody enables high yields of immunoprecipitation products
- Fast – Optimized protocol is completed in approximately 1 hour
- Low non-specific binding – stable, pre-blocked beads provide highly purified HA-tagged proteins
- Versatile – beads are compatible with manual and automated workflows (e.g., Thermo Scientific KingFisher Instruments)
- Convenient and easy – complete kit includes all necessary reagents and easy-to-follow instructions