New 250mL capacity sample dialysis flasks
By Douglas Hayworth
Expanding the volume capacity of Slide-A-Lyzer Devices.
Have you heard about our new Thermo Scientific Slide-A-Lyzer Dialysis Flasks? They are the next great innovation in sample dialysis for laboratory methods. Slide-A-Lyzer Dialysis Flasks can be used to process sample volumes up to 250mL in 8 to 24 hours and are available in four molecular-weight cutoff (MWCO) varieties: 2K, 3.5K, 10K and 20K. The flask-style dialysis devices are very easy to use. Add and remove sample using a serological pipette or by directly pouring the sample through a wide screw-cap opening at the top of the flask.
- Easy to use – simply pipette or pour sample into flask and begin dialysis
- Fast dialysis – flat flask chamber with two membranes provides high surface-area to volume ratio, enabling dialysis of a 250mL sample in 8 hours to overnight
- High recovery – rectangular flask design maximizes recovery of entire sample volume via opening at top of flask
- Multiple molecular-weight cutoffs – select the membrane MWCO that best suits your sample’s molecular weight
- Color-coded frames – easily identify membrane pore size (MWCO) based on the frame color