Strategies for the isolation and detection of protein-nucleic acid interactions
Kay Opperman, Ph.D.;
View this recorded webinar and improve the way you isolate RNA-protein complexes. Our expert scientist discusses nonradioactive nucleic acid labeling technologies for the enrichment and detection of protein-nucleic interactions.
Dr. Kay Opperman
Technical Product Manager
Thermo Scientific™ Protein Biology Products
On October 29, 2013, Dr. Kay Opperman presented an overview of current methodologies for the capture and detection of protein-nucleic acid complexes and then discuss new tools and strategies specifically designed for RNA-protein interactions.
- Protein-Nucleic Acid Interactions Overview
- Methods for Detection of Protein-Nucleic Acid Complexes
- Tools for the Isolation and Detection of Protein-Nucleic Acid Interactions
- Considerations for Capture of Protein-RNA Interactions
- Strategy for Capture Using End-Labeled RNA
- Future Directions
Recorded Video Presentation:
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Rockford, IL
Trademark symbols (™) and asterisks (*) denote trademark names, usually of other companies (see link in website footer). Thermo Scientific, Pierce and most other product names are trademarks of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
© Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.