Thermo Scientific Custom Peptide Synthesis Service provides synthetic peptides with a wide range of labels, modifications, scales, purities and delivery time options to meet your research needs.
This service includes advanced custom peptide capabilities with a wide range of labels, modifications, scales, purities and delivery time options to meet your research needs. Peptides between 4 and 75 amino acids in length are synthesized using the latest Fmoc solid-phase technology and purified using HPLC. All peptides come with mass spectrometric analysis, and purified peptides come with stringent analytical HPLC to determine final purity and assure you are receiving only the highest quality peptides. The option of priority production also enables you to receive peptides when you need them.
These peptides are packaged using our ArgonGuard service, in which peptides are packaged in argon gas to minimize amino acid oxidation during shipping and storage. This standard service helps maintain biological activity of custom peptides and reduce experimental variation.
- Rapid production – 75% of standard peptides are synthesized and shipped within 10 days
- Consistent results – synthesis rate of close to 100% and ArgonGuard service to help maintain biological activity during shipping and storage
- Pure – all peptides are analyzed by MS alone or combined with analytical HPLC
- Flexible – extensive list of available modifications
- Antibody production
- Epitope mapping
- Protein structure-function analysis