Custom expression vector construction services are available for inserting one or more cDNAs into an expression plasmid that is optimized for use with the Thermo Scientific Pierce Human In Vitro Protein Expression System.
To begin using the Pierce Human In Vitro Protein Expression System, your coding sequence must be flanked by the proper transcription and translation elements. The T7 Cell-Free Expression Vector (pT7CFE1-CHis) is a versatile cloning plasmid optimized for this purpose. It contains the critical EMCV IRES element needed to generate mRNA capable of producing high levels of cap-independent protein expression in eukaryotic expression systems.
- Optimized – ensure your coding sequence is ready for optimal human in vitro protein expression
- Economical – competitively priced for value and speed
- Efficient – use our reliable service to help move from design to experimentation sooner
- Option 1: Send a cDNA – we re-clone your sequence into our expression vector
- Option 2: Buy a cDNA – we insert a cDNA from our library into our expression vector
- Option 3: Synthesize a cDNA – we synthesize and clone your custom sequence into our expression vector
Custom Vector Construction Service Options. Choose one or more of the custom services options described above. Complete and submit the Request Form. We will then contact you to verify the order, payment options as well as review shipping details.
||Description of Custom Service
||Price per sequence
||Send a plasmid containing your coding sequence to us and we will insert it into pT7CFE1-CHis.
||Select a CloneID from our cDNA library and we will insert the coding sequence into pT7CFE1-CHis.
||Send us a coding sequence and we will synthesize the DNA and insert the fragment into pT7CFE1-CHis.
||$250 + $0.34/bp†
|† pricing includes $250 cloning service plus $0.34/base pair synthesis service
Getting Started Guide – overview of critical parameters for successful human in vitro protein expression
Pierce Human In Vitro Protein Expression Kits – optimized for high yield and general protein expression
pT7CFE1-CHis Human In Vitro Expression Vector – optimized for cap-independent protein expression