Thermo Scientific BupH Phosphate Buffered Saline Packs are pouches of dry-blend powder that are each sufficient to make 500mL of sodium phosphate buffer (PBS) for use in crosslinking and labeling reactions requiring amine-free conditions.
BupH Dry-Blend Packs of PBS are easy to use. Simply empty contents of one foil envelope pack into a beaker, add ultrapure water and stir to dissolve. The packs eliminate weighing time and tedious pH adjustments. When dissolved in 500mL of water, each pack makes 0.1M sodium phosphate, 0.15M NaCl, pH 7.2.
- PBS – dissolved in 500mL of water, each pack makes 0.1M sodium phosphate, 0.15M NaCl, pH 7.2
- Convenient – dissolve contents of one envelope in water and the buffer is ready to use
- Save time and trouble – no weighing, no pH adjustment, no need to stock individual components, and no need to make and store large volumes of stock solution in advance of daily needs
- Long shelf life – stocking and storage as dry packs eliminates concerns about long-term stability of stock solutions
- Eliminate variables – our quality control ensures that every pack will yield the same, consistent buffer
- Crosslinking, biotinylation and fluorescent labeling reactions requiring an amine-free buffer