Thermo Scientific RBS 50 Detergent is a low-foaming, liquid detergent formulated for use in automatic washers and ultrasonic baths to clean laboratory glassware, stainless steel equipment and hard surfaces such as plastic and porcelain.
For additional cleaning power, RBS 50 Detergent can be combined with Thermo Scientific RBS A375 Acid Neutralizer. The RBS A375 Acid Neutralizer is a non-foaming, phosphorus-free acid neutralizer that neutralizes and removes carbonates, hydroxides and calcareous elements during the pre-wash and rinse steps of automatic laboratory dishwashers to maximize the effectiveness of the RBS 50 Detergent.
- Cost effective – low concentration mixtures use less concentrate, while remaining effective
- Multipurpose detergent – provides an alternative to hazardous solvents and sulfochromic acids
- Decontamination – chlorine containing formulation provides surface sanitizing action
- Clean coomassie blue dye from test tubes and quartz cuvettes
- Clean colored dyes from porcelain mortars and pestles
- Remove blood or serum residue from glass or plastic beakers and flasks
- Remove HIV from glassware, tabletops and flooring
- Remove radioactive isotopes from bench tops and instrument surfaces
We do not sell RBS Products in Europe; EU customers can purchase our PCC-54 Products instead.
RBS pF Detergent Concentrate – phosphate-free formulation
RBS 35 Detergent Concentrate – residue-free cleaning of lenses and glassware without etching
RBS Solid – especially for automatic washers
PCC-54 Detergent Concentrate – alternative to RBS 35 Detergent
PCC-Pfree Detergent Concentrate – alternative to RBS pF Detergent