Thermo Scientific PEPotec Immuno Peptide Libraries are fully synthetic custom libraries that support high throughput screening assays to map epitopes or identify immunogenic sites in proteins.
PEPotec Immuno peptide libraries are fully customizable and supplied with acetate as the counter ion to avoid potential toxicity issues in epitope discovery and mapping. These application-specific peptide libraries meet the requirements for almost instant use in applications such as vaccine development, T- and B-cell research, antibody development, biomarker discovery and kinase/protease studies. Optional peptide modifications are available, including residue phosphorylation and acetylation, and different formulations are available.
- Low toxicity – peptides with acetate as the counter ion are less toxic in some experiments than those with trifluoroacetate (TFA) (1)
- Application-specific – the 6-20-amino acid peptide length distribution fits most immunological applications
- Convenient – peptides are provided in individual 2-D barcoded tubes in 96-tube arrays, and each order includes a CD with the peptide sequences and positions in each array
- Flexible – optional services, including phosphorylation and acetylation, are available for studying signaling and regulatory proteins
- Epitope mapping of B- and T-cells
- Vaccine development
- Screening of peptide vaccine
|PEPotec Immuno Peptide Libraries, Standard Service (Part No. 500100)
||6 to 20 amino acids; L-isoforms only
||Crude (as synthesized)
||Mass spectrometry (MS), 100% of samples
||Thermo Scientific Matrix 96-tube array format (Part No. 3712MTX)
||None, but surcharge for orders of <24 peptides
||Any unmodified L-isoform amino acid
||≥8 days (depending on peptide length)
|† No purification given, as peptide purity is sequence-dependent and a function of different liquid chromatographic conditions.
†† For all peptides except phosphopeptides, the three major peaks in the MS analysis represent the target of interest. Peptides must pass both the MS analysis and the final gross weight criteria (>1mg) before shipment. If peptides do not pass these criteria, the customer will be informed and one resynthesis will be offered free of charge.
|PEPotec Immuno Peptide Libraries, Optional Services
||Trifluoroacetate (TFA) counter ion
||Phosphorylation at 1 site
||Phosphorylation at 2 sites
||Peptides >20 and <26 amino acids in length
||Delivered in 100% DMSO
||96-well tube array
||Alphanumeric tube labeling
|Additional modifications upon request.
- Pini A. et al. (2011) Efficacy and toxicity of the antimicrobial peptide M33 produced with different counter-ions. Amino Acids, 8 October (epub).
Peptide Analysis Tool
Antigen Profiler for Robust Peptide Antibody Design
A review of peptide design
A review of peptide synthesis
Imject KLH-Peptide Conjugation Service
PEPotec SRM Peptide Libraries
Custom Peptide Synthesis Service
Peptide Sample Prep Tools for Mass Spectrometry
Amino Acid Analysis Reagents and Accessories
Quote Request and Ordering Information
To obtain a quote:
- Download the Quote Request/Order Form (1.7mb)
or the compressed version (651kb) – requires decompression software such as WinZip* or 7-Zip*
- Include promo code PIMEV1201
For North America
Email quote requests or orders to
Contact your local sales representative or call 1-800-874-3723 or 1-815-968-0747.
For Europe and all other regions
Email quote requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email orders to email@example.com
Or contact your local sales representative or Thermo Fisher Scientific in Ulm, Germany at +49-731-29870.
|For technical support, please call
1-800-874-3723 or 1-815-968-0747
|For technical support, please call +49-731-29870.