Assay s-IL-2R (human soluble interleukin-2 receptor) levels in human serum, plasma (EDTA, heparin, sodium citrate) and culture supernatant samples with our Thermo Scientific Human sIL-2R ELISA Kits.
This human IL-2 receptor ELISA kit uses pre-titered, matched pairs of coating and detection antibodies to achieve sensitive and accurate measurement of soluble interleukin-2 receptor (sIL-2R, also called CD25) in samples at 50μL per well. Also included are calibrated recombinant protein standard, TMB substrate solution and stop solution. The complete kit contains pre-coated 96-well strip plate(s) and lot-optimized reagents. All components undergo quality control testing to minimize lot-to-lot variability.
- Target: natural and recombinant human soluble interleukin-2 receptor (sIL-2R); also called CD25
- Format: colorimetric ELISA (TMB substrate) in clear 96-well strip plate
- Measurement: absorbance at 450nm minus absorbance at 550nm
- Assay Range: 0 to 6500 U/mL†
- Sensitivity: < 24 U/mL†
- Precision: intra-assay CV ≤ 10%; inter-assay CV ≤ 10%
- Sample Types: cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma (EDTA, sodium citrate and heparin)
- Total Assay Time: 2.5 hours
- Sample Size: 50μL
- Specificity: no significant cross-reaction with human IL-1α, IL-1β, IL-2, IL-3, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-7, IL-8, IL-9, IL-10, IL-11, IL-12, IL-13, IL-15, GM-CSF, IFNγ, IFNα, TNFβ, or mouse IL-2.
† Note: Standards in this ELISA are calibrated to an internal sIL-2R reference preparation of supernatant from a transfected cell line that secretes recombinant soluble IL-2R. We define 1000 units as the amount of sIL-2R present in 1mL of an internal reference preparation. Units/mL can be converted to sIL-2R pg/mL using the following formula: (sIL-2R pg/mL) = (sIL-2R U/mL) x (1/0.113).
Complete kits contain pre-coated antibody-plates, detection antibodies, buffers, diluents, standards, and substrates.
|Human soluble IL-2R ELISA standard curve. An example standard curve for the Thermo Scientific Human sIL-2R ELISA Kit (Part No. EH2IL2R), with error bars based on six replicates for each interleukin-2 receptor standard concentration.