Thermo Scientific Pierce Pyridine (PY) is a sequencing-grade preparation with high purity and consistent absorptivity properties for use in HPLC and mass spectrometry methods.
- Water-miscible organic solvent for a variety of molecular and protein biology methods
- High purity, low water, and no peroxides or aldehydes
- Ninhydrin test ensures low amines
- UV-absorption test confirms suitability for HPLC detection
- Liquid reagent packaged by mass in amber glass bottles
|General properties of pyridine
Pierce pyridine is specially purified and each lot is tested to the highest specifications to ensure the integrity of your data, maximize sensitivity in your assay and to prolong the life of your equipment.
Specifications of Thermo Scientific Pierce Pyridine
||No peroxides detected
||No aldehydes detected
||A570 < 0.10 above blank
Trifluoroacetic acid (TFA)
Heptafluorobutyric acid (HFBA)