Thermo Scientific Pierce Anti-GST Coated Plates are polystyrene microplates coated with mouse monoclonal anti-GST antibody and pre-blocked for immediate use.
Thermo Scientific Pierce Anti-GST Coated Plates are polystyrene microplates coated with mouse monoclonal anti-GST antibody and pre-blocked for immediate use. Unlike glutathione coated plates, these anti-GST plates effectively bind both native and denatured forms of GST. In most cases, pre-purification of cell lysates is not necessary before screening and analysis of recombinant GST-tagged protein expression by ELISA using the plates.
- Antibody-based – plates are coated with mouse monoclonal anti-GST antibody
- Sensitive – detects GST fusion proteins down to 7.5ng/well
- Flexibility – binds native or denatured forms of GST; an alternative to glutathione-coated plates
- Ready to use – pre-blocked with SuperBlock Blocking Buffer
- Compatibility – Thermo Scientific Cell Lysis Reagents and many other popular lysis buffers do not interfere with GST-fusion protein binding
- Superior performance – improved signal-to-noise ratio relative to competitor's plates
- Custom formats available – ask about our Custom Plate-Coating Service for coating 96-well and 384-well clear, white or black plates
||Anti-GST Coated Plates bind GST for assay detection. The plates were assayed with purified GST that was secondarily detected using a rabbit anti-GST antibody (1µg/mL) followed by donkey anti-rabbit HRP conjugate. The signal was developed with Thermo Scientific Pierce Turbo TMB Substrate (Part No. 34022).
- Smith, D.B. and Johnson, K.S. (1988). Single-step purification of polypeptides expressed in Escherichia coli as fusions with glutathione S-transferase. Gene 67, 31-40.
- Bar-Peled, M. and Raikhel, N.V. (1996). A method for isolation and purification of specific antibodies to a protein fused to the GST. Anal. Biochem. 241, 140-142.
Pierce Glutathione Agarose and GST Purification Kits
Glutathione Coated Plates
B-PER Bacterial Protein Extraction Reagents