Thermo Scientific Pierce 96-Well Microplates are made of specially formulated polystyrene and treated to produce high-capacity antibody-binding characteristics.
Each lot of these plates is certified to ensure adherence to strict performance criteria. Clear and opaque white varieties are available in 100-plate and 25-plate cases, respectively. Use the clear plates to perform colorimetric ELISA and other assays for measurement in standard spectrophotometer plate readers. Use the white plates to perform fluorescent or chemilumiescent assays for detection in fluorescence or luminometer readers.
- Specially formulated optically clear polystyrene and treated to provide protein coating capacity
- High antibody-binding surface improves the overall performance in immunoassay applications
- Plates are certified for performance, having consistently low coefficients of variation among wells
- Antibody binding capacity: High, 400ng IgG/cm2 (1cm2 = 100µL volume)
- Binding interaction: hydrophobic-ionic
- Well-to-well coefficient of variation: CV ≤3%
- Well shape (bottom): Flat
- Maximum well volume: 360µL
- Packaging: 1 plate per sealed tray
- Foster, B.A., et al. (1999). Science 286, 2507-2510.